CEDS Certification is Trusted, Respected and Valued Globally.
Stand Out, Differentiate, Accept Your Digital Certification Badge
What is Digital Badging?
We are committed to providing you with the tools necessary to achieve your professional goals, and we understand that communicating your credentials in an ever-expanding online marketplace can be challenging.
Add a CEDS certification digital badge to your LinkedIn Profile, Facebook Page or Twitter account to validate your professional and technical expertise. If you have earned a certification or certificate but have not received the badge, email us at [email protected]
Recognize. Verify. Display.
Add a CEDS digital badge to your LinkedIn Profile, Facebook Page, or Twitter account to validate your professional and technical expertise.
- Anyone can verify your CEDS certification by clicking on your badge.
- Display your hard work and validate your expertise.
- If you have earned a certification but have not received the badge, email us at [email protected].
HOW IT WORKS:
- You will receive an email notifying you to claim your badge at our partner Credly's website (you may want to whitelist credly.com if you have a spam filter).
- Click the link in that email.
- Create an account on the Credly site and confirm your email.
- Accept your badge.
- Start sharing.
CEDS Badging FAQs
Still have questions about digital badging and how it works? Find answers here.